Monday, February 22, 2010

Newest Projects

So, last week was my birthday and I had a very nice day! I received some very funny cards and these lovely roses from my sweetie. And everyone called! Thank you everyone!
Our biggest news is that Seth and Lacey had their third son on the 13th. His name is Ivan Seth. That's number 15 for Dale and me. That's 8 grandsons and 7 granddaughters. We are blessed beyond measure.

In the last week and a half I have completed these 4 projects. Another rag quilt. This is for Ivan. I personally love the color combination. If anybody is afraid of making rag quilts these are so easy to do and go fast. You can do it!


This is my new tote. I have been looking for a purse because I ruined my last one. I found this pattern on www.modabakeshop.com and just loved it so here is my result. I found the fabric at Pacific Fabrics. It's moda fabric. I love it. But if you decide to make one use 2 layers of warm and natural. It will make it a little stiffer.
I've been making dresses for the girls (sorry boys). This one is Addison's. More to come!



I got this idea from Stephanie. It's just a piece of fabric (warm and natural in the middle) attached with velcro. It's great for all those loose sewing pins. I love it and it was so easy to do.
So there you have it. Now on to baby blankets for friends grandchildren and more dresses.
Have a good week!
Love!








1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I've been meaning to comment on all your progress. Isn't it so nice to list it all out like that? Addie loves the dress, by the way. Oh, and look at your cute sewing machine accessory! Now I need one! ;o)