Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Potato Shooter

Ok, so last summer we had a little get together and Peter brought his potato shooter for the "kids" to play with. I thought it was one of those little things, but to our surprise it wasn't little at all! It was more like a potato canon. Here a re the videos of the day! The first one is when Seth and Peter put a rotten potato in it and it rained potato. (The video is sideways because I didn't realize I had the video part of the camera on). We all had potato on our skin, in our hair etc. I loved watching the boys and the grandkids having so much fun. As you can hear, they all had fun!!! Enjoy the tapes. I love them!

So there you have it! My Sunday night blog entry! So far so good. Two weeks in a row. Pretty good! I'm proud of myself. Really proud!

So, everyone have a wonderful week. Love you all.

P.S. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday because my left shoulder has been hurting for while. I found out I have arthritis and tendinitis in my shoulder. Oh really. Matches the arthritis in my knees, hands, pretty much my whole body! I was afraid I was having a heart attack for three weeks. Also, Daddy told me today that for the last few days he has been able to up up the stairs without holding onto the rails. Little miracles! Yahoo!

No comments: