Sunday, January 17, 2010

i'm back! again!














































ok, i just got off the phone with seth and lacey and they encouraged me to start up my blog again. so here goes. it won't be much tonight. but a little something. it's been a year since my last post and alot has happened. daddy is all better, tommy and rachel were married in may. everyone was home for the wedding and we had a good time.


we had a great christmas. missed having sam and seth and their families with us but maybe next year. was busy with 5 weddings during december and i'm not sure i'll do that again during the holidays. my consolation is that all the brides were very pleased with the results as was i.


here are a few pictures to show you what has been happening. they are all random. i know this sentence should be at the top but when i get help from one of my daughters-in-law (hint, hint) to show me how to do a blog the right way then all will be good!
see you next week, i hope! love

No comments: