Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally Getting It Together





So, Daddy and I have been trying to get things in order around here. We had let the back yard go and I've been trying to put our bathroom back together for it seems two years now. We are getting there.
Daddy worked in the yard yesterday and hauled off the last of the yard waste to the dump. We are going to get new rock for under the back windows and it will be done till next spring when the weeds reappear. Yard work gets really old!
Then, in our bathroom the only thing left to do is to put the baseboard in. I would have it done but when i went to have Peter cut them for me I forgot the measurements. Thanksgiving is my deadline. Really! I put the stick down tiles down and it is such an improvement over the yukky old floor. Real tile would have been better but this will do just fine!
The last thing, but not least, is the garage. It's not done so I won't take a picture of it till we are done. Uncle Paul is coming to get the Mustang to start working on it for Daddy. Should be gone in a few weeks. We will then start on Daddy's work area and get it cleaned up. Yahoo!!!
So we carry on and go a day at a time.

Till next time, Mom


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I agree, yard work is a never ending labor of love that turns into a hatred at times (although most of my hatred is directed at those darn MOLES!!!). Looking good though - can't wait to see it in person!

LunaMoonbeam said...

Hi, Teeny!! I found your blog on Erin and Tim's page...and I found THEIR blog on Charise Call's blog. Anyhow...here I am. (This is Max Adams...but I'm Aunt LoLo online. Have to be incognito, donchaknow.)

Anyhow, great to find your blog...I'll add it to my reader so I can "keep up with the Jonse's".

Take care! Oh, my blog is teahlo.blogspot.com. We're having our second baby in December (a little boy) so...the name of the blog might need some updating!! :-D

Erin & Teeny said...

I love the "tiles" on the bathroom floor, I agree it looks much better! I can't wait to see it all when you're done.